2023 ACE Virginia Forum: Keys to the Virginia Building Code
Thursday, September 14, 2023 (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (EDT)
Join us on September 14 in Lynchburg to hear from local government building officials about concerns/issues with implementing the building code. Bring your questions! This event will help the AEC industry build relationships with building officials and offers networking with peers and colleagues. Earn 2 PDHs.
- Registration 1:30
- Forum - 2–4 pm
- Networking - 4–5 pm
Moderator: Rick Hinson, PE, ECS Mid-Atlantic
William Yeager, Assistant Director of General Services, Montgomery County
Jerry Heinline, Building Official, Christiansburg
Nate Young, Building Official, Amherst County
Morgan Yates, CBO, Roanoke County Building Official
Gold Sponsor, $500: Includes two complimentary tickets to the forum, logo on the website, and signage + verbal recognition.
Silver Sponsor, $250: Includes complimentary ticket to the forum, logo on website, and signage + verbal recognition.
AEC is a joint venture of the American Council of Engineering Companies of Virginia, the American Institute of Architects, and the Associated General Contractors to educate and promote best practices of the design and construction industry.
If you would like to stay the night at The Virginian- you can find your booking link below. Guests may either use the link to reserve your room, or call the Front Desk team at (434) 329-3200 x0 and use Group Code ‘AIAVA’ to access the group rate.
If you would like to book a room: Booking Link Click Here
- Gold Sponsor- Wiley|Wilson
- Silver Sponsor- ECS
- Pete Barker, Southern Air, Inc.
- Brian Denton, Southern Air, Inc
- Alan Cleveland, Southern Air, Inc.
- Logan Deady, W. E. Bowman Construction, Inc.
- Hershel Keller, Gentry Locke
- Robert Lee, R W Lee Consulting LLC
- Richard Park, Pinnacle Construction & Development Corp
- Ashley Byrd, ATCS, PLC
- Tyler Laws, Master Engineers and Designers, Inc.
- Jeremy Lucas, Master Engineers and Designers, Inc.
- Tyler Campbell, Master Engineers and Designers, Inc.
- Victor Angell, Wiley|Wilson- Lynchburg
- Mark Atkinson, Wiley|Wilson- Lynchburg
- Tyler Morris, Wiley|Wilson- Lynchburg
- Andrew Blysak, Wiley|Wilson- Alexandria
- Steve Todd, Wiley|Wilson
- Marquis Reynolds, Wiley|Wilson- Lynchburg
- Paul Battaglia, AIAVA
- Delaney Ogden, AIAVA, director of education
- Luis Gomez: Quinn Evans Architects
- Ben Gathright, Quinn Evans Architects
- Robert Margarella, Baskervill
- Amada Adams, Amada G. Adams, Architect
- Stanford Britt: Sulton Campbell Britt & Associates
- Bill Pratt, P.E- ECS
- Rick Henson, ECS